April Newsletter



Easter is now around the corner and I will be having a small number of Figolli on sale this year. Should you like to order any, please email me on concita@demicoli.com . My Figolli are made with pure almonds, coated in chocolate and decorated with almonds. Each sells at EUR6.00

This month I am also placing my strawberry cakes back on the menu; namely, the Hazelnut Meringue (picture above) and the Strawberry flan (below). Visit my list of cakes on my blog.

I am also pleased to inform you that I have finally concluded arrangements on my cooking course. This 8 week course will run from the 21st April till the 9th June, 2009 (every Tuesdays). The course will be held at the Domestica Showroom in Msida between 6pm and 8pm. For those of you who have little children, babysitting services will also be provided. Email me on concita@demicoli.com to book your place.

For those of you who have been asking for my TV recipes, I shall soon be uploading them all on my blog. In the meantime, you can view the ones I make on Net TV, Fil Kcina Ma' Christine on the maltarightnow website; whilst the PBS recipes I make on BONGU are available on their website

Finally I would like to remind you all about this weekend's activity at Villa Arrigo in Naxxar. A Toon tea-party is being organised in aid of World Water day on Sunday 22nd March from 2pm till 6pm. Entrance fee is EUR10.00 for adults but children go in free. The day is packed with fun activities for your children such as go-carting, face painting and a chocolate egg-hunt to name a few! My cakes will also be on sale on the day so I hope to see you all there.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... birthday cakes bakersfield

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!